USED MOTORCYCLE BARGAINS MAKE A DEAL - CALL 888-933-7674 | THE BEST USED MOTORCYCLE BARGAINS AVAILABLE AND INEXPENSIVE USED MOTORCYCLES FOR SALE
WOODSTOCK KTM USED MOTORCYCLES | WOODSTOCK KTM - 2235 South Eastwood Drive, Woodstock, Illinois 60098
USED MOTORCYCLES FOR SALE AT ALL LOCATIONS | ALL USED MOTORCYCLES FOR SALE
About This Suzuki
|Condition||Used Clear Title|
Vehicle OverviewUSED MOTORCYCLES 888-933-7674
Contact us today at 888-933-7674 for more information, or fill out our Online Credit Application to begin the pre-approval process today.
Warranty InformationThis Vehicle is Being Sold "As-Is." Extended Warranty Available. Contact seller for details.
Contact Us at 888-933-7674
Used Motorcycle Store1903 IL Route 120 , Mchenry, IL 60051
Call Us About This Vehicle: 888-933-7674
2016 Suzuki RM-Z250
The RM-Z250 continues to evolve for 2016, delivering a higher level of performance with suspension and frame advancements to improve its already class-leading handling, the addition of Suzuki Holeshot Assist Control (S-HAC), and extensive engine upgrades, bringing over 80 redesigned internal engine parts to the 2016 RM-Z250.Features may include:
- KYB Suspension - The 2016 RM-Z250’s suspension has been completely redesigned for improved handling, reduced weight and increased overall performance. The new KYB PSF2 air fork eliminates the coil spring, the heaviest part of a spring fork, resulting in a 1kg weight savings, and adjusting the suspension is now as simple as adding or subtracting air.
- Suzuki Holeshot Assist Control (S-HAC) - Designed for ease of use and maximum control of power to the ground, S-HAC lets you match the engine’s power delivery to the starting conditions. A new, three-stage version of S-HAC fitted to the 2016 RM-Z250 adjusts the ignition map for the initial moment of launch, then re-adjusts timing for the time the motorcycle moves through the starting gate area, then another adjustment is applied during the longer primary acceleration period.
- Redesigned Frame - Designed to improve the RMZ-Z250’s already outstanding handling characteristics, the 2016 frame has been modified resulting in greater cornering and straight line performance. The overall frame weight has been lowered by 2.5%.
- A-Mode: For hard surfaces or slippery conditions at the starting gate. In this mode, and a more aggressive launch is desired. S-HAC will advance the ignition timing to allow increased throttle response and stronger acceleration off the line. The ignition timing alternation is in a similar sequence as Mode A, but with increased overall timing.
- New Dunlop MX52 series tires are used featuring CTCS (Carcass Tension Control System) technology for superb rigidity and high level of grip.
- New light weight front brake caliper reduces mass while still providing outstanding stopping force.
- New clutch cover with oil level window.
- Reduced crankshaft inertia, increased magneto inertia to reduce engine braking losses.